NOTE: Entry price for every discus (max 2 for each category) €25,00 and for registration download and complete the form and send it to us asap.
The High lite this year in will be the Schmidt-Focke honored Discus Show and Championship as well as Biotope Aquarium Show at the gigantic Pet Festival Expo center in Piacenza, Italy (south of Milan) on the 19th and 20th October 2019.
There will be 7 categories involved, judged by judges from Sweden, Germany and Italy, and the entry rules are:
- Each participant can enter maximum 2 fishes each category
- Fishes must be arriving in Italy at the Piacenza Pets Festival premises latest 18.10.2019 morning hours, better on 17th evening. – Address is: PETSFESTIVAL 2019 c/o Piacenza Expo – Fraz. Le Mose, Via Tirotti 11, 29122 Piacenza
- Cost of each entry is Euro 25, but each participant get free entry for the show.
- The registration for each fish must be applied at [email protected] – NOT LATER THAN 30. SEPTEMBER 2019.
- Every participant will receive a diploma; every 1st – 2nd and 3rd place in each category will receive a very unique trophy
- and total price-money is Euro 2400.
- Hotel for participants can be booked where also the 4 judges stay at: Albergo La Bellotta, Pontenure (PC) – Italy.
- The show is open on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th from 9:00 to 19:30
Here sample photos of the 7 categories.
1st. WILD – any wild species of the 3 known species: Symphysodon discus, the Heckel-Discus; S. haraldi, the Brown and Blue Discus (sample below); and S. aequifaciatus, the Green Discus
2nd STRIPED TURQUOISE: this includes also F1, F2 or F3 of wild bred Discus
3rd SOLID TURQUOISE: this includes also so called Diamond and its variants
4th RED: this includes all F1, F2 or F3 offspring of wilds and so calle Malboro, etc. but should be nearly solid red color
5th RED SPOTTED: this includes Discus which have spots without concern of bars (if 8 or 14).
6th PATTERNED: this includes offten the so called ‘Pigeon’, ‘ Checkerboard’ etc.
7th Unclassifiables: including all new ‘creations’, like ‘Zebra’, ‘Tiger’, ‘Leopard’, ‘Ghost’, etc.